Located six miles south-southwest of downtown Boston MA, we are extremely pleased to call our Roslindale MA community home to Roslindale Self Storage. This urban city is full of residents and local business where a large part of the community is Spanish speaking.
“Being able to help others during their time of need, for storage, is what I love about my job and community” – Roslindale Self Storage, Store Manager.
During the month of August, we are focusing on what really makes our neighborhood so outstanding. With all the different sites to see, scrumptious foods to try and business that care about the consumers, this all makes up what we love about our neighborhood.
Eateries To Try Out…
- Tostados – Located right around the corner from our self storage facility. If you are craving a classic Dominican sandwich, give this restaurant a try!
- Roslindale Market – For a super quick and inexpensive meal.
- Roslindale House of Pizza – In need of delicious pizza? Located on Washington Street across from CVS, stop on by and try out a slice!
- Effies Kitchen – For your salad and gyro needs, this Greek restaurant is located 5 minutes away from our storage facility.
- P.S Gourmet – You can find this coffee shop located near the Roslindale Farmers Market. For any coffee needs stop in get your daily morning fix, or to get out of that mid-afternoon slump.
Background History on Roslindale
- Originally part of the town Roxbury MA.
- In the year 1851, Roslindale seceded from Roxbury.
- 22 years later in 1873, the area later voted to be annexed from the city of Boston MA.
Roslindale Self Storage is incredibly blissful to be part of the prospering Roslindale MA community. Our self storage facility can be the answer to all your storage needs. Ranging from selling your home and moving, all the way to just needing some extra space for seasonal items. Discover online a storage unit meant for you in Roslindale MA. Afterwards, go explore the town and see for yourself what it has to offer you!