Winter can be a tough season to store for, especially when your RV or car need space. Roslindale Self Storage has temperature controlled storage units so worrying about the frost and snow is a thing of the past. As for the car, start with these Roslindale MA vehicle storage tips. Knowing how to store items like this is half the battle. With our knowledgeable staff, your summer vehicle is safe and sound.
Winter vehicle storage
- Start by cleaning from top to bottom. Come back to a clean car, ready to roll the windows down.
- Insurance is still important to have while storing your vehicle. Also, do not forget to register or renew registration.
- A car stand allows your car to be supported and stop flat spots. If a stand is not an option, test the pressure in all 4 tires and make sure it reaches the appropriate number.
- The rubber on windshield wipers can easily stick to glass during freezing temperatures; take them off and place in the trunk.
- Storing for longer than 30 days? Your battery may not keep a charge after the 30 day mark so pull it out before storage.
- Give your car a little TLC by replacing fluids and doing an inspection. Fix immediate issues and work on big fixes over the break.
Storing at our Roslindale MA storage facility is beneficial when your closet needs some warmer clothes but the summer clothes are in the way. With all indoor storage options Roslindale MA vehicle storage tips are suitable for storing at home or in the garage. Even though, we do not have an outdoor space for your car, our interior storage can be the solution for many looking for storage nearby.
Ready to speed up the storage rental process? Renting online is a fast easy way to choose your next unit and start organizing your space.