Ready to swap your books for the beach? Roslindale MA summer storage may be the best solution for college students finishing out the school year near Roslindale MA. Since Roslindale Self Storage is so close to many campuses, we can be an answer for storing your belongings after the school year is over. Storing belongings from your apartment or dorm room can keep you organized and your school supplies safe.
Roslindale Self Storage has self storage space for college students to use with ease. Our online resources like online bill pay and our storage calculator answer all the questions you may have. Since we are close to Harvard University and Boston University, students in the area take advantage of our easy storage options.
Along with our storage tips from our experts keep reading packing tips on BuzzFeed’s latest article.
Summer Storage Tips for College Students
- Easy Pay is a convenient way to check you storage bill, and set up for automatic payments. After a long school year, you want to just relax and enjoy, easy pay can help you do that.
- We offer small storage units if you plan on storing a few things, and large storage options if you are storing with friends.
- Storing with a roommate or friend can help you both prepare for the coming year. Gather supplies you will need for your apartment and move them to storage so you do not forget them.
- Books are better stored in small boxes. If you need moving supplies to store your gear, our office is stocked with a variety of boxes, tape, and other moving supplies for purchase.
- Reserve your storage unit now by talking with a professional at Roslindale Self Storage. To speed up the storage rental process you can also reserve your storage unit online.
This summer our Roslindale MA summer storage units can make your move easy. Moving out of the dorm or switching houses, we have a storage unit to protect your belongings.