Start your new year off with the open space you want! The holidays can cause the house to get out of sorts but with these 5 creative storage ideas, you can start reclaiming your space.
5 Storage Tips for After The Holidays
- Store seasonal boxes with clear labels on the outside.
- Use egg cartons to safely stow away ornaments.
- Keep bead garland in soda bottles.
- Shelves and baskets are helpful when tidying up your storage unit.
- Use wastebaskets as wrapping paper holders.
Storing With Roslindale Self Storage
Find our storage units in the suburbs of Boston MA. We serve Brookline, Milton, and Nedham neighborhoods and are ready to serve you! Our temperature-controlled storage units make it easy to keep your belongings safe all year long.
Stop in to talk with us about renting with us or rent online now!