Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We have student storage solutions! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:\
- Always use a cover for your mattress and box spring. This will prevent any dirt from reaching it and keep it in great shape.
- When storing bedding or clothing, garbage bags make better use of space than a box. They can fit in tight spaces and keep items protected.
- Call ahead to reserve a unit a few weeks in advance. Starting in May, units begin to go fast!
- Wrap fragile items with bubble wrap and packing material. This will help keep them safe and secure until you need them.
- Organize belongings by category. Some category examples are bedding, school supplies, furniture, etc.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for student storage solutions! We can help make your transition to and from college easier.