July 15, 2015
7 Great Ideas For Clothing Storage
Hesitant about storing clothing? It doesn’t have to be scary! Cleaning out your closet, whether for season changes or moving, can be simple with these 5 clothing storage ideas.
Do you use storage as an extension to your closet? Here are some tips for protecting your clothing in storage.
- Store clothes in an airtight container or bin.
- Throw in some cedar wood blocks or lavender to keep moths and insects away from snacking on your clothes.
- Do not hang knit items, instead, fold them!
- Lay socks flat.
- Keep clothes organized for an easier transition.
- Store by category or season with a label on the outside of each container.
- Wardrobe boxes make storing clothes on hangers easy.